Presentations should be simple and not overly formal. You must bring completed nomination form and a copy of your charity's IRS determination letter to the meeting for the drawing.
When you are ready to present your organization here is a list of topics that you should be prepared to discuss:
1. State your name and the name of the organization you would like to receive funding.
2. Where is the organization located?
3. What is the mission of the organization?
4. What purpose does the organization serve? (Who? What do they do? How do they do it?)
5. How would they benefit from receiving the donation? How will the funds be used?
What percentage towards overhead and marketing?
7. What is the organizations operating budget?
How does the organization sustain their budget (ie., grant support, individual contributions, etc.)
8. Are they a recognized 501(c)3?
9. End with a heartfelt ask and a thank you.
*Presenters are each given three minutes, followed by a five-minute Q&A.
"Spread love everywhere you go. Let no one ever come to you without leaving happier"